A competent partner –
customer-focused, fast and innovative
The certificates we have received, including the “International Food Standard” (IFS), “QS – Qualität und Sicherheit GmbH” accreditation (independent German food industry quality assurance body) and the “Öko” organic certification, prove our dedication to quality.
“If you stop learning, you stop improving”
We see our partnership with our customers as a joint learning and improvement process.
What we offer you is:
Exceptional products for the specialist trade
- We are quality leader in provision of pure turkey products with the reliable 100%-guarantee.
- You get lean beststeller producing a hefty turnover.
- You get sales promotion via innovative point of sale activities
- We give you regular information on new products and trends provided to the specialist trade.
- We are a high-performing trade partner in producing customer brands.
- You get a large varietey of high-selling products for everyone from traditional butchers to quality-conscious canteen kitchens.
- You get excellent logistics.
- You get training and further training for employees at all levels.
- We design for you individual sales promotion measures.
- Development of new products tailored to the requirements of
wholesale and specialist trade.
Professional partner for the food industry
- You get a flexible and fast tailored product development and competent problem solution.
- You get a wide range of goods, from meats ready to be sliced on the premises and pre-sliced meats, to ready-cooked menu components of various types and sizes.
- Most products are also available as organic products or in halal quality.
Höhenrainer goes international
Since February 2017 we follow some new internationalizing projects with special focus on Great Britain. To explore new markets, we participate in the programm „Export Bavaria 3.0 – Go International“ and present our company and our products on platforms like Alibaba and Europages, focussed on special searches like turkey products or halal quality.
The project is supported by EFRE – the European Fund for regional development.